Hi, this blog post will be a little different from my normal post as it will focus on the benefits of one product rather than a general topic but I feel this is such an important development that it is worthy of it’s own write-up.
So, what we have here we belive is a significant addition to an already great range that trumps all of the other controls manufacturers as it offers something that they don’t, at a price they cannot match with quality and support that can’t be beaten.
Catchy name it may not be but what it lacks in name it makes up in features –
- It is a 2 channel wireless Programmer with built-in thermostat.
Still not interested?
- This product replaces the need for separate hot water and heating time clocks/controllers/programmers with one WIRELESS programmer.
- This means less products to buy (they are all in one) AND less wiring to do (it is wireless and again all in one).
Still reading? Good as here are more of the Benefits:
- 2 in 1 Programmer thermostat that offers all functions to control program a boiler
- Easy to install: The industry standard wallplate allows for quick and simple replacement, clear wiring diagrams make new installs easy. The room unit can be
- free standing= no wires, no screws, no fuss. Control your boiler anywhere in the house!
- Programming by steps of quarter hour, half hour or hour, >Up to 6 time/temperature periods per day for central heating and 3 on/off periods for hot waterper day.
- Backlit large easy-to-read screen
- Copy/Paste function makes programming quick and simple.
- Time and temperature settings override for special circumstances without changing the programs
- Wireless accessories can be used: Wireless magnetic contacts and Wireless outdoor temperature sensor.
And here are the Functions:
- Hot Water & Central Heating programming
- Auto, Once, Manual, Always On or Off Options
- Up to 6 adjustable time/temperature settings , from 5 to 30°C for each day for central heating
- Up to 3 adjustable on/off periods for hot water
- Holiday mode of up to 365 days can be set
- Service Due Indicator
- Timed Boost & Manual Override
- Room temperature or Set Temperature display
- Frost Protection & Circulator pump anti-seizing function
- Temperature Sensor calibration
- Auto Daylight Saving time change
And here are the Features:
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (supplied)
- Dimensions: H 103 x L 80 x D 16 mm
- Wall-mounted or stand on a base
- Settings back-up for battery replacement
- Power supply: 230 V
- Dimensions: H 96 x L 96 x D 39 mm
- Radio range: 100 to 300 metres
- Frequency: 868MHz (ETSI EN 300220-1 standard)
For the full range of Delta Dore products available at Gas Boiler Parts click here.
For anyone looking to reset the service interval or reinstate the programmer if it has gone past the boiler service setting, the quick start guide:
will walk you through it.