For those of you who are yet to try our service because you have never heard of us or have bought from us but still want to know more or if you just want to know about our background here is the quick history of Gas Boiler Parts..
Gas Boiler Parts, a new website but not a new company…
- Stevenson Heating was originally established in 1928 and has been providing domestic heating services in the South London area ever since.
- About 30 years ago Stevenson Sales started as a local spares merchant as has been growing ever since.
- Roughly 25 years ago Stevenson Sales started supplying customers further away from its Trade Counter via a postal service for items that were at that time difficult to source (anyone remember Thermomatic or Glotec?).
- Business grew with the addition of Keston Boilers to the Stevenson group
- Finally British Gas chose to source all Keston spares directly through Stevenson Sales (even after Caradon bought Keston Boilers) in addition to already sourcing hard to get and nearly obsolete items that most other stockist do not keep.
Why this is good for you…
Given the history of Stevenson Sales and the experience gained over the last 30 years it was only natural to open this to a wider audience but not until we could give a service that customers wanted, such as stock availability, basic fixed delivery charges, flexible payment and account solutions and guarantees that meant something.
Now that all of the above can be met we have launched our site, www.gasboilerparts.co.uk, and online brand and are so confident in our service that we offer the delivery guarantee and fixed delivery charge no matter how much you order.
We hope this has helped but as always feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
The Gas Boiler Parts Team.